Lizelle At a Glance
Hi there! I’m Lizelle 💛ley, seasoned fashion and image stylist, mentor, speaker, educator, and owner of Smart Collective.
Over the last 25 years, I’ve helped thousands of clients transform their lives—and their wardrobes aka boutiques—by cultivating the confidence to step into the future you’ve always dreamed of. My job is as much about helping you fall in love with your own style, and feel empowered to be the best you.
Whether our work starts from the outside in or the inside out, it’s always a collaboration that leaves you looking and feeling better about who you are in the world.
That translates to greater clarity and enthusiasm about your life, more savvy around your style, and more ease and grace around everything in between.
More about me:
- In 2019 I established Smart Collective, a styling and mentoring business that help countless clients focus on the bigger picture with wardrobe choices that aligned with who they were and who they are aspiring to be.
- Through my experience as runner-up Mrs South Africa 2004, I experienced that beauty truly comes from the inside out.
- As a stylist I have always known that it is never just about clothing, but rather what the clothing empowers clients to do. This is why I started mentoring teens and women in 2013.
- I believe in passing on my knowledge and that is why I started my own fashion design school in South Africa in 2002. I am now training fashion stylists and give them the opportunity to work under the Smart Fashion label.
- I’m also a respected educator who speak and train at a variety of events in Australia and internationally.
- Before forming Smart Collective, I ran Smart Girls Image and Fashion Styling where I became one of the most successful stylists in Perth, Australia, and changed more than a countless people’s lives.